Play-By-Post
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Play-By-Post

Play-By-Post games are run here!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Counter-Strike: Global Offensive

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Empty Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Fri Apr 24, 2015 4:02 pm

Sethosaurus_Admin

Sethosaurus_Admin
Admin

Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Th?id=JN.%2bdVk2JgXUvQaYkQ2BVgM3Q&w=300&h=146&c=7&p=0&dpr=2&pid=1

CSGO is a first person, online tactical shooter. It requires well coordinated team work, map knowledge, and skill to be successful in this game.

I don't know about you, but I love this game. It's something I've played for a while now, and I've gotten very good at it recently.

My question is; does anyone else on the PBPG forums play? Very Happy Let's queue up sometime.

2Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Empty Re: Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Fri Apr 24, 2015 4:42 pm

-Narwhal

-Narwhal

I don't play CS:GO.

3Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Empty Re: Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Fri Apr 24, 2015 5:28 pm

Khajiit_Admin

Admin

I've heard about the game but I've never played it.

4Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Empty Re: Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Sat Apr 25, 2015 1:12 am

FieldMarshallSwift

FieldMarshallSwift

Have it in my steam libary but im waiting for freinds to play....if only i had freinds

1. Go find Freinds
2. Play CS:GO

5Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Empty Re: Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Sat Apr 25, 2015 3:30 pm

LovelyDenial

It's a steam game? I can check it out sometime Seth.

6Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Empty Re: Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Sat Apr 25, 2015 7:02 pm

Sethosaurus_Admin

Sethosaurus_Admin
Admin

LovelyDenial wrote:It's a steam game? I can check it out sometime Seth.
Yep, it costs 10-25 bucks, sometimes it goes on sale.

7Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Empty Re: Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Sat Apr 25, 2015 7:07 pm

Sethosaurus_Admin

Sethosaurus_Admin
Admin

Hey guys, I'm going to be recording a game of competitive for you guys, and I'll edit it into the OP (so you guys can get a taste of the game)

Mind you I play with a 4:3 stretch (to make things look bigger (easier to shoot)), so it mat look weird.

8Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Empty Re: Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Sat Apr 25, 2015 7:27 pm

LovelyDenial

Just found out that's the game me and my boyfriend play all the time. I should pay attention.

9Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Empty Re: Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Sat Apr 25, 2015 10:31 pm

Sethosaurus_Admin

Sethosaurus_Admin
Admin

LovelyDenial wrote:Just found out that's the game me and my boyfriend play all the time. I should pay attention.
XD feel free to add me on Steam here

Lets queue up sometime, I'm about to rank up to MG

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum